Have you been stressed out lately? Is the work too much? Is every day just another same day, 9 to 5 job with the same old meal?
I might be asking too many questions, but if any of these applies to you, it simply means that YOU need a time out from everything!
It is time you pause your work mode for a while and start looking for a perfect place with everything you need to bring the spark you have been missing.
So, with that, I want to present you with the most perfect place, where this is more of everything!
So, you should be reading this if you are a single traveler or a family (or maybe just a group of friends).
And what is this ‘’perfect place’’ you ask? Well, here is a hint, it is in Texas and also the largest city in Northeast Texas!
For those of you who got it, well, your geography is strong! Impressive, but anyways I present to you the Rose Capital of America, Tyler!
Is Going To Tyler Worth It?
There are a variety of attractions to enjoy in Tyler year-round, whether you are a resident or visiting the city, or you are attending a business meeting or a convention.
This article includes some of the best places to visit, some great activities you can do with your family, and things to do with your partner.
You can also find some places to go for free!
And the fact that this place is the country’s biggest supplier of rose, then you maybe don’t want to.
Let’s start exploring and packing!
1) Centre for Earth and Space Science Education (CESSE) Planetarium
CESSE has been a host to over 15,000 visitors annually. This makes it a perfect (and safest stop) to visit, especially if you have kids.
Now, why is it the safest? Well, simply because if you can’t decide where to go and what to do, that is your safest and coolest place to visit.
With special events, like ” The Rock Dome”, where you dance to your favourite rock song for a psychedelic-musical experience that you might never forget!
And if you love stars, how does ”Star Party Saturday” sounds to you? You will find plenty of telescopes for you to see.
And this is not even half of it!
Some exhibitions will keep you updated about the latest trend in space technology, theatres equipped with Digitarium Aethos, the latest in digital projection technology, and a lot more for you to explore!
And YOU CAN book an entire screen theatre!
Things To Know
- Don’t miss out on the exhibitions; not only are they informative but really cool.
- The schedules and shows are on their websites, so be on time to not miss out on any!
- The bookings are on a first-come and first-serve basis, but for the safer side, booking tickets online and a few days before you plan there would be best.
- For special discounts, you can get yourself a membership.
- If you have your vehicle, then there is no parking fee. However, there is a limited number of parking stops, so better be quick!
- Don’t miss out on the cute gift shop to buy a souvenir.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 11 am – 4 pm.
- Closed On Sundays and Mondays
- General Public: $7.00
- Senior Citizen (65+): $5.00
- Child (under 18): $5.00
- Parking: $0 ( limited parking)
1411 E Lake St, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South, Holiday Inn Tyler – Conference Centre, an IHG Hotel
2) Caldwell Zoo
In 1938, the Caldwell Zoo began just as a backyard zoo of squirrels and parrots for children’s educational purposes (and as an attraction for them).
From a small and simple beginning, a backyard zoo evolved into an 85-acre regionally-recognized. Today, the Caldwell Zoo contains over 2,000 animals representing 250 species from East Africa, North America, and South America.
The Cadwell has a lot to offer and is a great place for kids and adults. From petting children-friendly animals to seeing some of the smartest animals, there is a lot that you might miss out on!
For an experience to remember for a lifetime, head to Caldwell Zoo!
Thing To Know
- With a small fee of $5, you can get a chance to feed giraffes up close!
- You can have a chance to meet up close and maybe get a little personal with some of the amazing animals while your guide tells you some interesting facts, history, and many more.
- Some activities may be closed due to the weather, so while picking this place, ensure you have forecasted the weather.
- A few activities are free of charge! This includes Wilk Bird Walkout (unless you decide to buy the bird’s stick for $2) and a few more.
- Don’t forget to check the gift shops for the perfect gift or souvenirs.
Time And Schedule
- Open all week, from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Giraffe feeding is closed from 11.45 am to 1.45 pm
- Wild Bird Walkout: Open daily from March to October. Open weekends only in November. Closed from December to February.
- Rental for wheelchairs, wagons, and baby strollers are below:
- Wagons $7.50 + tax
- Baby Strollers $7.50 + tax
- Wheelchairs $9.00 + tax
- Senior (55 yrs): $14.50
- Adults (13-54): $16.50
- Children (3 to 12): $12.50
- Children ( 0 to 2): FREE
2203 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Tyler, TX 75702, United States
Super 8 by Wyndham Tyler TX, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tyler
3) Children’s Park
The Children’s Park is a place for parents who have lost their little miracles. It is a small contribution to the community where you can meet and greet the mourning parents and hear their painful stories.
You will see many toys and rides in the park with specific names and dates and trust me it is the best thing to do in Tyler, Texas for kids. These are not just ordinary names; rather, they represent the kids who are resting in peace.
The park may have a sad story, but it is not all depressing. It is specially designed to brighten anyone’s gloomy day, and with all the greenery, waterfall, and adorable-big statues, no one can walk out depressed!
There are support groups and special events for the mourners to cope and start building a healthy lifestyle and sustainable relationships.
So, while you watch your kids play and laugh around, it’s time you get involved in their silly little games because moments like this might never come again.
So, when you go to the Children’s Park, just know it is much more than a park.
It’s a place of friendships and love. It’s a place where people lose but also get up with a bright smile. It is a place where you see real-life walking heroes.
Moreover, it is a place where you learn to love and go a little crazy with your little miracles. It is a place where you learn a deeper meaning of life.
For an experience of life, head to this park. You might appreciate life a little more.
Things To Know
- You are open to donating to this park to help the management and the community that has grown.
- Take part in the events to get to know the people and their stories, and get a chance to create a bond with other parenthood, love, and children.
- Your kids will love playing it here. Not only will they be receiving attention, but there is so much to do and play around at this park that they wouldn’t like any other place!
- This is the perfect place for you to play or explore, whether the waterfalls or just the cute-big statues you and your kids will love!
- You can also rent the ‘’Alison House’’ for any private or public event.
Open all week, from 6 am to 10 pm.
900 S Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tyler, Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South
4) Dine At Kiepersol
Kiepersol: Tyler’s little hidden gem.
Kiepersol Restaurant is the perfect place to go on a date somewhere fancy but not bankrupt so that’s why it is the best thing to do in Tyler, Texas for someone like me who is not too rich to spend.
Once you step in, get amazed by the staff and their delicious food, which will bring you drooling back to this place and also have you understand why this place is one of the top restaurants in Tyler.
Things To Know
If you plan to visit this place, make sure you come with a reservation because this place is always jammed up, especially during the weekends. On weekdays, if you are lucky, they might let you slip, but why take a risk?
To look a little fancy and sophisticated, the restaurant has a dress that has to follow. Obviously, it is not a traditional school uniform, but for customers who plan to dine at At Kiepersol, just dress in your best formal dress.
I am sure your pictures will be just as outstanding as your dress and the well-served food.
Also, I have recommended a few popular dishes, but if you can’t figure it out, the lovely staff will guide you on what is best for your taste buds and which wine would go with it.
Kiepersol’s Popular On-The-Menu:
- Basil Pesto Baked
- Lobster Bisque
- Filet Mignonette Sandwich
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Cherries Jubilee
- Homestead Cheese Plate
- Molten Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Tuesday – Friday 11 am to 9 pm
- Saturday 7 am to 9 pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Closed from December to February
- Open during the weekends In November
21508 Merlot Ln, Tyler, TX 75703, United States
Hazelonz Guest House, Hampton Inn & Suites Tyler-South
5) Tyler Museum of Art
If you are an art enthusiast, you must check out the Tyler Art Museum. It has hosted over a million visitors in its 50 years, and the number of visitors always increases annually!
There are more than 1000 art pieces to look at, and every painting has a different and deep meaning that you will have occupied before you move on to the next one.
The museum is a cultural and educational center to enrich lives and allows you to experience and learn. So, don’t miss out on an experience like never before. Get into a deeper understanding of the culture, art, and talent of Texas!
Things To Know:
- Experience the exciting and informative exhibitions which are held every day
- Don’t forget to shop in the Museum Shop, and buy some cute souvenirs
- You can even have your lunch at the museum’s cafe for some delicious and light sandwiches (top–selling item), and how about soup or just snacks to munch along?
- A pro tip:
- Bring a large group, and you can get a discount
- If you know a local member of this museum, bring them along for discounts and maybe additional perks.
Timings And Schedule
- Open from Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Museum Cafe: open from 11:30 am –1:30 pm Tuesday through Friday.
- General Admission: $5 for adults, $3 for seniors
- Museum members, students, children under 12, and employees of Tyler Junior College and the City of Tyler: Free
1300 S Mahon Ave, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Staybridge Suites Tyler University Area, an IHG Hotel
6) Whitaker-McClendon House
Whitaker-McClendon House is not just Tyler’s but also the entire Texas Historic Landmark. The English architect Charles L. Eastlake built the Victorian house in 1878, having two stories and nine rooms in total.
The Whitaker-McClendon House has many collections of family members who have been living there for the last 100 years! Today, their small treasures are vital to the historic house museum.
The house was a family property until the McClendon family decided to donate the house to save it as a piece of history.
Today, it is open to the public where tourists can visit this place, rent it for any event, or see the deceased’s collections which have been preserved for over 100 years!
Things To Know
- The McClendon house is not oblivious to fun, so if you call yourself a detective, then why not put it into practice and try some exciting and interactive games, including the most famous, Murder Mystery
- The house has welcomed not just tourists but also spirits of the family descendants, so get a chance to meet the ghost of McClendon’s family! Creepy, but yes the place is rumored to be haunted.
Timings and Schedule:
The museum is open on Fridays and Saturdays, from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Per Person: $7
- Children (12 and under): Free
For a group of ten (or more) with a booking: Discounted Price
625 S Vine Ave, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, Suites Tyler-South
7) Brick’s Bar & Grill
If you are looking for a place to have dinner and dance with your date or just the locals while you eat some delicious texas-special and great music in the background, then you can stop digging because I have found the right place for you.
Brick Bar and Grill serves the right tequila shots to get you grooving and has the perfect music to vibe with. Their famous cheese wontons and wings are just the perfect appetizers, followed by the delicious sandwiches that will keep you back!
Things to know
Brick’s Bar and Grill is the perfect mediocre place to visit in town if you are on a tight budget but still want to experience the Northeast Texas Nightlife.
You have an opportunity to meet with some great local bands and dance to the best-of newly released songs or maybe a little vintage type.
But regardless, it gives you a great experience you wouldn’t want to miss out on!
418 E Erwin St #7415, Tyler, TX 75702, United States
8) Texas Rose Horse Park
How about riding a horse and showing off your skills to all the equestrians?
And if you are not a professional and seem hesitant about a horse-riding park, don’t worry, cause there is always a first time for everything. So, try it out, and maybe you will love it!
Plus, the staff has a good reputation and words of being one of the friendliest and helpful when it comes to training the newcomer, but if you are a professional, you might have a competition with these staff. *wink*
It is safe to say; that you do not have to be a horse person to enjoy Rose Park. They have various functions and events with easy parking access and walkability. So, stop by and see what’s happening if you’re in the area.
Things To Know
- The Horse park is a host to many programs and events that you can participate in or see.
- You have various food stalls and nearby restaurants, so you are never hungry when you’re here.
- It is a well-maintained ground and also gets a chance to experience a new different sport, especially when you have not tried it!
- For more information, you can see their website and learn about the riding techniques (which they teach you!) and also the events that are likely to take place.
- You can rent out an RV for a night and have a Texas experience!
Time and Schedule
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday from 8 am – 5 pm
- Shows and events: Saturday & Sunday from 8 am until dark.
There is no fee, as long as you are having fun and making memories!
14078 TX-110, Tyler, TX 75704, United States
Best Western Lindale Inn, Comfort Suites Lindale – Tyler
9) Lake Tyler
Lake Tyler is an artificial lake constructed in 1949 and has been a major water supply since its construction. However, supplying the city with water is not the only thing it does.
The 40-feet deep lake has been a source of tourism for a long time and is always recommended by the locals if you ever want to go out and have a BBQ, go fishing or relax by the river (or on the boats as well!).
Although the beach may be a little small, the view is breathtaking. You can do your date-DIYs to impress someone, and with a view like that, you will make a lifetime memory.
Things to know:
- The Boulders at Lake Tyler offers cabins for rental, along with a bathhouse for you to have a comfortable stay.
- Lake Tyler Petroleum Club offers a hall for any event, like a corporate meeting or maybe a wedding venue. The location is just ideal for any event.
- There are other facilities and attractions like hotels, restaurants, and many things for you to explore
- Some popular activities include water skiing, fishing, camping, boating, swimming, and hiking.
- It is done on weekends if you plan to camp at this place.
- Kids 12 and below: there is no fee.
- For 13 and above: $6 per day
Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South, Courtyard by Marriott Tyler
10) East Texas Symphony Orchestra
For all the orchestra fans, how about some good news?
Since 1936, the East Texas Symphony Orchestra has impacted the cultural and regular life of the locals in Tyler, including the surrounding places as well.
Along with the major subscription concerts, the orchestra has offered programs at various places, including Bergfeld Park, Liberty Hall, Caldwell Auditorium, and The Square in Downtown Tyler.
Apart from the concert subscription, the orchestra also offers many programs throughout the city, including Liberty Hall, Bergfelf Park, The Square (Downtown Tyler), and many more.
Through these concerts, the orchestra engages with the community in various ways, like talking about family programming or performing in personalized chamber music concerts for your event or casual gatherings.
Other things include some masterclasses and lectures for you to polish your skills as an aspiring orchestral.
Be sure not to miss it when you get the chance!
Things to know:
If you plan to attend these concerts, the best option would be to go to their official website to find out about the dates, performers and many more things.
The concerts are performed annually, so I’m sure your first time will have you back in Tyler every year!
107 E Erwin St, Tyler, TX 75702, United States
Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winnie
11) Zoës Kitchen
What would happen if you stepped into Zoës kitchen? Now we know Joey from the show FRIENDS doesn’t share food, but what about Zoës?
To your surprise, Zoës loves making food and serves the best Mediterranean food you can ever imagine.
With every bite, you will be hungrier than before, and the craving when you leave the city will probably be why you will come a little sooner than expected.
It is safe to say that the food is so great that it might turn you into the next Joey!
Things To Know
This may have confused so many Muslims, especially when they are looking for some halal options.
To the Muslim community, this is to clarify that the Zoë kitchen does not serve halal meat. Ironically, they serve the Mediterranean, which is sad, but there are always other great options the Muslim community can have while dining at Zoës Kitchen!
Popular Dish On The Menu:
- Basil Pesto Hummus Trio
- Chicken Kabobs
- Turkey Avocado Sandwich
- Moroccan Chicken Piadas
8926 S Broadway Ave Suite 104, Tyler, TX 75703, United States
12) One Way Out Escape, Tyler
Looking for something fun? An engaging activity that will have you and your partner running around in circles while you guys figure out and connect the dot?
Then I have a perfect place for you, the One Way Out Escape. You probably think it is just some escape room in Tyler, but no.
Although the building is a little small, don’t let that confuse you with the rooms this place has.
You will be booking one after another and will be surprised how fast your time has passed!
So, for a different experience suitable for a family or a group, you know where to go, Mr. Sherlock!
13233 State Hwy 155, Tyler, TX 75703, United States
Staybridge Suites Tyler University Area, an IHG Hotel, Courtyard by Marriott Tyler
13) The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House and Museum
It is very interesting to learn about the history behind The 1859 Goodman-LeGrand House, a beautiful home gifted to the City of Tyler.
It is worth noting that the property has been a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark since 1962 since 1976, when it was added to the National Register of Historic Places listings in Smith County.
The house contains many items the Goodman family owned, which helps to give the house a personality. Through the tour, you will find many interesting pieces that may cost a fortune right now.
Still, to add an interesting fact, you must know that the family used to travel a lot, so all these pieces that have fascinated you are souvenirs that the family had brought all the way.
Undoubtedly, this place is worth a stop if you happen to cross the area!
Things to know:
- Do check out the gift shop when you are done with your tour. They have recently added a few new items that are worth buying!
Plus, who knows, your home may be the next historical landmark for the upcoming generation. So better start collecting and framing all your pictures and souvenirs from this place!
- The guides are helpful and open to any questions, so ask away from your, and you might find something interesting.
Look out for any spirits.
Timings and schedule:
- Tuesday to Saturday: From 10 am to 4 pm
- Sunday-Monday: Closed
It costs 2$ per person
Goodman Park, 624 N Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 75702, United States
Courtyard by Marriott Tyler
14) Liberty Hall
Did you know Liberty Hall was the first movie theatre on the south side of Tyler square?
And just after more than 60 years, the building was bought by the city for $180,000, and with over more than $1 million in donations collected, the theatre was back to show some of its greatest talents!
Today, the theatre is a home to the local filmmakers to show their work to their city and also plays some of the new hit and popular shows.
From concerts to live performances and movies, this place has played it all and has greatly supported aspiring artists.
If you are in town and you happen to cross this theatre, Then you might want to book a show, for surely the talent of the young filmmakers and producers will amaze you.
Things to know:
If you have an unusual wish to get married at a theatre, then this Liberty Hall is the place to go! The theatre halls can be rented and serve over 250 guests or more, so there is no fighting for the table, and you get the whole stage to yourself without the running kids!
So, whether it is a wedding or any event, you have a whole theatre hall to yourself!
And you can also have some of your favorite vintage movies played, so yes, you have concerts, live performances, local filmmaker’s masterpieces (no exaggeration here), and some of your favorite old and obviously new movies!
It is not a bad deal! So why miss it?
103 E Erwin St, Tyler, TX 75702, United States
The Thomas Hotel, The Woldert-Spence Manor
15) Tyler State Park
The Tyler State Park is one of the largest parks in Tyler, covering an area of almost 1000 acres while including 64 acres of the lake!
It is a perfect hideout from a busy and tough life; apart from tourists, you will find many locals coming here for the activities and serenity of this park.
It has a lot to offer, from having a lake to swim and kick off the summer heatwave to campsites and upto a 20 km walking trail!
This park is small heaven in Tyler, so get a chance to explore and camp if you dare.
Things To Know:
- The park is one of a kind and the best thing to do in Tyler, Texas where you will see many families and especially locals heading this far during weekends. Now even though you expect the park to be jammed during weekends, it is t! The reason is that there are so many activities, and the park is huge!
- If you have the intention or just a random idea to camp, this place is perfect, whether you have experience. The staff of this park provides a training session where you learn all the essential tips and tricks you need to survive.
- Look out for raccoons and a few animals while hiking.
- Take part in the events that are held throughout the year!
- Rent canoes, paddle boats, kayaks, and fishing boats from a seasonal grocery store, and use a concrete launch ramp with a courtesy dock and laundry tub.
- Nature trail that is about 1.2km
- Mountain bike trail that is about 21 km
- Hiking trail that is about 4.0 km
- Screened shelters
- A group camp with 6 cabins for overnight use
- Restrooms with and without showers
- Picnic sites (including 3 group picnic areas)
Tyler State Park Area 1 Bath House, 789 Park Rd 16, Tyler, TX 75706, United States
Comfort Suites Lindale – Tyler North, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindale
16) Tiba Grill
If you are someone who does not compromise on taste and prefers quantity with quality, then the perfect place for you to dine at would be Tiba Grill. They serve the best and most authentic Mediterian cuisine that will have you licking your plate clean!
At Tiba Grill, you experience deliciously cooked with love Mediterian cuisine in a comfortable and aesthetic ambiance that makes your lunch perfect.
With fresh food coming right in front of you, you will be lost in the simplicity of the presentation, but the mixed colors and bursting flavors will have you daydreaming about your next visit!
For your taste buds to explore and be completely absorbed in the food, head on to Tiba Grill for an experience, you will never forget.
Things To Know
- If you are a Muslim, we know how hard it may be to find a halal restaurant, but Tiba Grill’s menu is entirely halal!
So, that means it saves you from eating the salads every time you are unsure about a restaurant or giving the chef specific ways to cook your meal!
That’s not it. If you are a little late to your prayer, this place offers a small area for you to pray your salah.
- The prices are extremely reasonable.
Popular Dish On The Menu:
- Gyro Plate Yellow Rice Cucumber Sauce and Greek Salad
- Falafel Sandwich (served with Hummus)
- Beef Shawarma Plate with Hummus and Fries
- Turkish Coffee
211 Shelley Dr, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
17) Get A Tattoo From Tyler!
How does the idea of getting a tattoo from Tyler sound?
A little scary, right? If you seem hesitant about it, you should be the first to line up and jump out of your comfort zone to try something new!
So, consider it an impulsive yet exciting challenge where you stamp an image or quote related to a memory or incident during your trip to Tyler!
So, for the crazy challenge, I won’t recommend you to a random tattoo parlor, but the Lost Boys Tattoo is one of the best places to get tattooed in Tyler.
And with experience and collaborative tattoo artists, nothing can go wrong! So, yes, you are in safe hands, and we are not too cruel.
Things To Know:
- The tattoo shop has been working for over seven years, and even if you see the
- Be vigilant while getting your tattoo, and ensure this place is clean and all the instruments used on you are sterilized.
- Even though the tattoo shop is clean and sterilizes everything before using it on their customers, it is alright to check again!
- The prices are very affordable and in range.
Times and Schedule:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 12 pm to 10pm
- Friday and Saturday: 12 pm to 12 am
2318 E 5th St, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
18) Hop On A Hot Air Balloon, In Tyler
Getting on a Hot Ballon and traveling in it, has been on many people’s bucket lists, and if this is an experience you wish to have, I have some great news!
The Breeze Balloon is the number one choice if you are in East Texas, and they offer flights to three places:
- Longview, TX
- Tyler, TX
- Shreveport, LA
With an estimated 290 plus tax, it may seem a little too pricey, but when will you be this enthusiastic about doing such a wild and exciting thing to do in Tyler, Texas?
So, get a chance to enjoy this unique adventure in all your senses, choose the people to share it with, and book your flight now!
Things To Know:
- For those of you who have traveled by noisy commercial flights, we know how tiring and uncomfortable it can be, but when you are on a hot air balloon ride, the experience is out of the ordinary. Interestingly enough, even those who are scared of flying prefer going in a hot air balloon because of the spectacular view.
- If you are wondering why hot air balloons fly in the early morning, that is because conditions are the most stable during that time and early morning typically provides the best chance for good weather.
- You can have 30 people in a hot air balloon, making it a unique opportunity to celebrate any event or even get married!
If you wish to book a hot air balloon flight, you must call them for pricing (and concession).
Estimation Cost: $290 (exclusive of tax)
Call for the exact location
19) Bergfeld Park Amphitheater
This project aimed to provide a multifunctional outdoor venue that would accommodate a wide variety of public performances while honoring Bergfeld Park’s historical significance and, at the present moment, has achieved it.
Built on a tight budget, this design achieved its objective by incorporating a simple and cost-effective pre-engineered band shell that allows both paid performances and the community access to the stage anytime.
Things To Know:
- The park hosts various live shows, including concerts, plays, and a lot more, for the local community to enjoy and participate in.
- The aesthetic of the hall has attracted many people just so they can admire it.
1510 S College Ave, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Staybridge Suites Tyler University Area, an IHG Hotel, Magnuson Grand Hotel and Conference Center – Tyler
20) Paint at Pinot’s Palette
Did you know that painting boosts self-esteem and this creative and fun activity also provides you pleasure and happiness?
So, if you have been a little gloomy or haven’t painted since 3rd day, why don’t you grab your art supplies and start doing it in your hotel room?
Alright, maybe that killed the vibe, so instead, head to Pinot’s Palette, where you will find many people (mostly adults) painting just for fun!
A place where everyone is professional and every painting art piece is a masterpiece.
Things To Know:
- While you get lost in colors and relaxation, you are accompanied by wine and cocktails.
- This is a great place to socialize and get back to an activity you haven’t done in a long time.
- Who knows, maybe you might be the next Picasso!
- Don’t miss out on the exhibitions!
322 E SE Loop 323 #156, Tyler, TX 75701, United States
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winnie
21) Party At The Cowboys
If you don’t know what to do on Saturday night, the safest option is to head toward the Cowboys.
Cowboys are not just some local bar where you hear music, go back to your resort, and think about your next stop.
It’s where you can drink some refreshing drinks and enjoy the live entertainment and upbeat music that will have you in the whole place!
And after that, once you think that you have danced enough, it is time to play with the locals a game of pool.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy Country music and thing to do in Tyler, Texas, and DID I MENTION the WELCOMING staff AND GREAT food?
Surely, this place will have you come back again!
Things to know:
- You must be 21 years old if you plan to go to the cowboys.
- Don’t miss out on the chance of the best private parties; if you are planning to go, book a ticket online!
- You can also host parties, and this place has the best service and drinks, so you won’t be disappointed if you book this place.
- Cowboy’s nightclub is one of the best places you can ever visit, especially if you are in Tyler.
- Wednesdays are the best days to go to this place because you can enjoy some of the best locals and Texas Country Music artists.
So, you know where to go for a wacky weekend and a Wild Texas Wednesday!
8374 Paluxy Dr, Tyler, TX 75703, USA
Holiday Inn Tyler – Conference Center, an IHG Hotel, Hilton Garden Inn Tyler
22) Piada Italian Street Food
One of the best places to eat Italian is Piada Italian Street Food, but don’t worry, it is a proper restaurant.
They have a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, where you can be comfortable while eating some of the greatest Italian pizzas.
Think of this place as an Italian Chipotle. You walk up, pick what you want, and add what you want for the ultimate customized lunch.
Not only is the portion good, but you don’t have to compromise on the taste or pay a heavy bill!
Population Dish On The Menu:
- The Farmers Market Salad
- Carbonara Pasta
You can have a kid’s meal as low as $4.99 or a quick snack for as low as $1, and the highest meal may cost $30, which is a whole combo!
Some group combos serve at least 10 people, costing $89.99, which may cost $9 per person!
8942 S Broadway Ave Suite 140, Tyler, TX 75703, United States
OYO Hotel Tyler Lindale
Must Know Travel Hacks And Safety Precautions:
- You should research different backpacks and suitcases before heading out on your adventure so that you’ll be prepared.
- Make sure you have a decent camera to capture all the moments!
- Try new and local food and also Texas’s popular hamburgers. You will find these everywhere and will never be disappointed!
- Book your hotel room at least two months in advance if you plan to visit this city for a few days. As a result, you might as well receive a discount.
- The holiday season is a bad time to travel since most tourist attractions will be closed, and hotel rates will likely be high. So you might want to stay at home during these days.
- If you plan to buy souvenirs or gifts, check out Tyler’s local markets for cheaper and rare items.
- Before paying the full price of any event or hotel room, be sure to do a deep search for discounted prices (which are always available)
- Tyler is considered the safest city to live in and is highly recommended for touring, but you still want to avoid any sketchy areas.
In short, it is safe to say that Tyler has a lot to offer. These are just a few great things to do in Tyler, Texas for you, and others are left for you to explore. But to amaze you further, Tyler has been a host of concerts and themed parties all year.
The most recent was an 80s-themed concert, where you had to dress up, and party like you had time travel.
Comedy shows, magic shows, and many other things to entertain you!
So, for a time of your life and experience which you may not forget, head towards Tyler!